Combo Racks - Tour 8 Series
Grundorf's most versatile case!
Ever wonder how much time and effort could be saved if most, or even all, of your equipment were in one case? The Grundorf Combo Case is the solution! Grundorf's Combo Case is a mixer case and amp rack all in one! This case will organize your gear and make your set up and tear down easy and efficient. Even permanent installations will find this case versatile and functional. You can leave your equipment hooked up and ready to roll! The Grundorf Combo Case - perfect for mobile worship, live performance, DJ's, corporate audio/visual, and educational use.
There are many standard sizes available in our Tour 8 Combo Case line and all Tour 8 combo cases may be customized to fit your exact requirements. Our Single Rack wide combos accommodate mixers up to 10" high, 19.13" wide, and 20" deep. Our Combo "S" racks accommodate mixers up to 10" high, 33" wide, and 25" deep and have a single rack underneath and an additional compartment to the side. Combo "D" racks accommodate mixers up to 10" high, 41" wide, and 25" deep and have two 19" racks on the bottom.
What's that? You need something a little different? Don't worry! We will custom build your Combo Case to accommodate your specifications!
Each Tour 8™ Series case is constructed with 3/8" multi-layer plywood with a durable ABS laminate finish. The edges are finished with double edged aluminum extrusion. The lid-to-body seal is made with an interlocking aluminum tongue and groove valance system to provide a tight seal. We use 12 rivet point recessed handles and 10 rivet point recessed catches to provide the strength needed for years of wear-and-tear. The handles and catches all use a steel washer backed rivet system for greater durability.
ALL COMBO CASES ARE
CUSTOMIZABLE TO FIT ANY GEAR!
Standard features include:
- Mixer section fully lined with carpet
- 4" casters with brakes (Standard on COMBO-D and COMBO-S models only)
- Cable feed access connects all compartments
- Rear cover can be attached when in use to cover rear of rack for a clean, professional appearance
Optional features include:
- Available with black, gray, blue or red laminate finish
- Table legs installed in the lids may be added for additional work space
- Key locks may be added for security
- Custom sizing for larger mixers, computer monitors, connectors, etc.
- Foam lined mixer section
- Additional cable ports on sides or lids
- Built in drawers on slides, with or without foam inserts for microphones
- Built in shelves
- Rear trap door may be added to back cover for access with cover attached
- Triple and Quadruple wide cases also available
- Rack mount accessories: metal drawers, panels, slide-out trays, metal shelves