Put your front of house processing or your playback gear in Equipment Racks from Grundorf. The "ER" Series is slightly smaller than our Amp Rack "AR" Series, but still sturdy enough to hold heavy weight gear.
Grundorf Equipment Racks are available with a 16.5" body depth and a 16" rackable depth. These racks each have two full cap style lids allowing room for protrusions in front of the rack rails. These racks are available with surface mounted latches and handles or heavy-duty recessed catches and spring-loaded handles.
Many options are available including rear rack rail, 3" or 4" caster dolly plates and a table option which installs a table leg in the cover to create an instant work station.
- Carpet inlaid behind recessed catches to provide a continuous "Rug-to-Rug" seal
- 10° beveled lid cut to ensure proper lid alignment and dust tight seal
- Deep lids to accommodate equipment handles and knobs
- Multi-layer plywood construction
- Recessed catches offer a dowel alignment so lids always align properly
- Large radius edges for impact protection
- 1/8" thick heavy duty 10/32 tapped rack rail
Protect your investment - buy with confidence - buy Grundorf cases and racks.