«Cases and Racks
Grundorf Mixer style cases are all custom built to fit YOUR gear! No more lugging around a manufacturer's "stock" sized case that dwarf's your gear and takes up way too much room in your vehicle!
With a Grundorf case - you don't have to go home and "re-design" the interior of your case. Each case is fully lined with 1" thick high-density foam to provide a "glove" fit and fully protect your valuable gear. And the best news is with a Grundorf case, you save money! We don't charge extra for the custom fit!
Grundorf Mixer style cases are built tough to last for years and years!
Choose from Carpet, Tour 2™ (1/2" ATA) , Tour 4™ (1/4" ATA) or Tour 8™ ( 3/8" ATA) Series styles of Mixer cases. Many options are available on all Grundorf Mixer style cases including:
- MIXER TABLE - The Mixer Table option adds a "lip" under the bottom tray of the mixer case which stores a pair of wishbone table legs. This option requires minimum inside case dimensions of: W - 40" and D - 22".
- COMPARTMENT - Add an additional storage compartment to the side or rear of any mixer case to store power supply, cords, and other accessories. The compartments may have painted, carpeted or foam lined interior finishes.
- KEY LOCKS - Add optional recessed key-locking catches to your case to secure your valuable equipment!
- DOGHOUSE - STANDARD - The Grundorf Standard Doghouse allows connectors and snake cables to be covered while the mixer is in use. The Standard Doghouse is constructed of birch plywood and has a black spatter paint finish. This doghouse adds 8" cable clearance and 9" to the overall depth of the case. The height of the doghouse is the same as the mixer.
- DOGHOUSE - TOUR - The Grundorf Tour Doghouse is a "boned-up" version of our standard mixer doghouse. This doghouse is constructed of 13-ply Baltic birch and has an aluminum reinforcement top bar, giving this doghouse maximum strength and added protection for your mixer. The end braces of the doghouse are 1.5" thick Baltic birch for extra support.
- CASTERS - Add a 3" or 4" caster dolly plate to your mixer case. The casters are mounted to a plywood dolly plate which is then mounted to the top lid of the case. There is a minimum width required for dolly plates to prevent the wheels from "knocking". This minimum may require the caster dolly plate to be wider than the actual case.