Mixer Cases - Tour 8 Series
Grundorf Tour 8™ Series Mixer style cases are all custom built to fit YOUR gear! No more lugging around a manufacturer's "stock" sized case that dwarf's your gear and takes up way too much room in your vehicle!
With a Grundorf flight case - you don't have to go home and "re-design" the interior of your case. Each case is fully lined with 1" thick high-density foam to provide a "glove" fit and fully protect your valuable gear. And the best news is with a Grundorf flight case, you save money! We don't charge extra for the custom fit!
Grundorf Tour 8™ Series Mixer style flight cases are built tough! Each case is constructed with 3/8" multi layer plywood with a durable ABS laminate finish. The edges are finished with double edged aluminum extrusion. The lid-to-body seal is made with an interlocking aluminum tongue and groove valance system to provide a tight seal. We use 12 rivet point recessed handles and 10 rivet point recessed catches to provide the strength needed for years of wear-and-tear. The handles and catches all use a steel washer backed rivet system for greater durability.
Grundorf Tour 8™ Series Mixer Style Cases feature a lift-off lid design. Each case comes standard with 1" high-density foam interior, heavy-duty ball corners and stacking ball corners, four recessed catches (two front and two back). Cases through 18" inside depth include 3 recessed handles (one front and one each on left and right sides). Cases 19" inside depth or greater include 5 recessed handles (one front and two each on left and right sides).
Choose from black, gray, blue or red finish colors. Many options are available on all Grundorf Mixer style cases including:
- MIXER TABLE - The Mixer Table option adds a "lip" under the bottom tray of the mixer case which stores a pair of wishbone table legs. This option requires minimum inside case dimensions of: W - 40" and D - 22".
- COMPARTMENT - Add an additional storage compartment to the side or rear of any mixer case to store power supply, cords, and other accessories. The compartments may have painted, carpeted or foam lined interior finishes.
- KEY LOCKS - Add optional recessed key-locking catches to your case to secure your valuable gear!
- DOGHOUSE - The Grundorf Doghouse allows connectors and snake cables to be covered while the mixer is in use. The Doghouse is constructed of birch plywood and has a black spatter paint finish. This doghouse adds 8" cable clearance and 9" to the overall depth of the case. The height of the doghouse is the same as the mixer.
- CASTERS - Add a 3" or 4" caster dolly plate to your mixer case. The casters are mounted to a plywood dolly plate which is then mounted to the top lid of the case. There is a minimum width required for dolly plates to prevent the wheels from "knocking". This minimum may require the caster dolly plate to be wider than the actual case.
Available Options [±]
Key-Locking Recessed Catch Replaces Medium Recessed Latch
Internal Mount Pull-Out Handle #31-022 and Two Edge Mount Caster #37-008 Requires One Inside Dimension of Minimum 19.25"
Optional Standard Doghouse for Mixer Cases - Up to 30" Wide Mixers
Optional Standard Doghouse for Mixer Cases - 31" to 40" Wide Mixers
Optional Standard Doghouse for Mixer Cases - 41" to 50" Wide Mixers
Optional Standard Doghouse for Mixer Cases - 51" to 60" Wide Mixers
Optional Standard Doghouse for Mixer Cases - 61" to 70" Wide Mixers
Optional Standard Doghouse for Mixer Cases - 71" to 80" Wide Mixers
Optional Standard Doghouse for Mixer Cases - 81" to 90" Wide Mixers
Optional Standard Doghouse for Mixer Cases - 91" to 100+" Wide Mixers
Large Caster (4") Dolly Plate
Large Caster (4") Two Brakes Dolly Plate
Medium Caster (3") Dolly Plate
Medium Caster (3") Two Brakes Dolly Plate
Extra Spring-Loaded Recessed Handle
Recessed Handle #31-005 and Two Corner Mount Caster #37-029
Recessed Handle #31-005 and Two Recessed Edge Mount Caster #37-008
Black Laminate - Textured ABS Plastic Surface on Plywood. (Meets A.T.A. Specifications)
Gray Laminate - Textured ABS Plastic Surface on Plywood. (Meets A.T.A. Specifications)
Blue Laminate - Textured ABS Plastic Surface on Plywood. ( Meets A.T.A. Specifications )
Red Laminate - Textured ABS Plastic Surface on Plywood. (Meets A.T.A. Specifications)