Grundorf Light Cases are all custom built to fit YOUR gear! No more lugging around a manufacturer's "stock" sized case that dwarf's your gear and takes up way too much room in your vehicle! When you order a custom fit road case from Grundorf, you provide the dimensions - we provide the fit.
With a Grundorf Light Case - you don't have to go home and "re-design" the interior of your case. Each case interior is custom fit to your specifications. You also get a choice of interior finishes: black paint, carpet, or ½", 1", or 2" foam to provide a "glove" fit and fully protect your valuable gear. And the best news is with a Grundorf case, you save money! We don't charge extra for the custom fit!
Grundorf Light Cases are built tough! We use premium grade plywood and heavy duty metal hardware to guarantee your Grundorf case will last for years and years. Choose from Carpet, Tour 2™, Tour 4™ or Tour 8™ Series styles. Many options are available on all Grundorf Lighting style cases including:
- LID STYLE - Choose a hinged lid or fully removable lid.
- INTERIOR FINISH - Choose a black painted interior, a soft black or gray carpet interior or a foam lined interior. We offer ½", 1", or 2" thick foam. Choose from our softer, high-density foam, or the more firm shock foam. Foam interiors can be custom designed to securely protect your gear.
- KEY LOCKS - Add optional recessed key-locking catches to your case to secure your valuable gear!
- DIVIDERS - Front-to-back and left-to-right dividers are available to make separate compartments inside each utility case to fit various sized pieces of equipment.
- REMOVABLE TRAY - We can install a removable tray that sits at the top section of the case over separate compartment(s) below.
- CASTERS - Add a 3" or 4" caster dolly plate to your lighting case. Brakes are also available for the casters to keep your case stationary. The casters are mounted to a plywood dolly plate which is then mounted to the case bottom.